Sunday, January 30, 2011

What A Big Can of Worms I've Opened

This Wellness shift for us baby boomers is the next trillion dollar trend.  Its pretty consuming and vast. I've learned there are 7 Dimensions to the Wellness Concept.  My personal take is it is a lifestyle and not an event or lesson.  Education can come i many forms for me but the strongest is experience.  No one can tell you how it feels when you hit your "Funny Bone" but its different  for all of us.  I don't want to make this long and drawn out so here are the 7 dimensions of Wellness as searched by me.
1. Physical..exercise diet etc
2. Intellectual..emotion mental cognitive
3. Emotional...feelings responses to stimuli
4. Social...our relationships with each other and co-workers
5. Spiritual..this is a can of worms also...spiritual not religious
6. Environmental..says it all
7. Occupational...stresses time management etc
make a comment please I invite them
Thank you have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment