Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome To My Journey

Today is the First day of the rest of my new life.  I'm attempting to become more digitally educated and open to trying new technologies while exercising my brain to see if I can still learn new things.  One thing is for sure my tolerence is alot less then it has been and its causing me alot of frustration.  I'm forced to look at myself and examine is the instructions or the student or both.  If your interested in following me withthis new adventure I will be blunt and willing to laugh at myself  and share all the emotions of my new experiences.  So sit back and don't take me too serious as I don't take myself too serious and by all means feel free to sing laugh, cry and spaek  along with me.  I'm open to all criticism and advice.  Be gentle on the vocabulary as I'm a projects boy living in the burbs now...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment