Friday, January 28, 2011

Todays Quote of the Day

January 28, 2011, Friday
It isn't what you do, but how you do it.
John Wooden
To take this further I woke up thinking, why should today be all about me, instead I believe complete wellness involves how and when we respond to others, escpecially in times of need.  If someone is grieving and we hear about it or are lucky enough to be involved in it ,then you  know immediately where you stand.  Either you have dealt with greif and know exactly how to handle the situation or if you are feeling completely helpless then I believe you still have not been blessed with total grief and felt understanding and forgiveness.  So today I am gonna not make today about me but what can I do for a dear friend that is or will be reminded of a special day that will either be a celebration of life or a anniversary of a birth. Have a good day and be kind to those next to you if they dont wish you well.

1 comment:

  1. Today I celebrate the birth of my daughter , yet I also grieve with the pain that she is no longer her with me, I try and focus on the joy that she brought to my life , however the pain is still embedded to deeply. I remember the day she was born, and knew from that moment that I would have a long road of illnesses and pain, as much as I miss my baby girl, I also am relieved that she no longer suffers, she deserves to be pain free. So "Tammy may you walk in heaven , feel no more pain and suffering and I will remind myself everyday to try and do the same" xoxo Thanks for the beautiful post , always Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete